Types of projects we do
- Large Residential
Benefits of geothermal
- Green Energy
- Reduce Pollution
- Energy Savings
- Dependable and Efficient
- Proven Technology
- Tax and Utility Incentives
A Certified Geothermal Design and Consulting Firm
Wellspring Geothermal provides geothermal expertise to engineers, architects and contractors in the greater New England area.
The first thing you should do is learn more about us and our founder, Timothy M Roos, a Certified GeoExchange Designer. Then, you should contact us and discover how we can help make your project successful!
Here's what we can do for you:
- Feasibility Studies
- Earth-Coupling Design Documents
- Construction Support and Commissioning Assistance
- Knowledge Based Consulting Support
- Troubleshooting and Optimization of Existing Systems
- Permitting Assistance
Recent Company News
- WellSpring Geothermal highlighted in the New Hampshire Union Leader
Engineers Week: $30 million retirement community goes green with geothermal technology in Peterborough
GEOTHERMAL: THE EPA’S CLEAN ENERGY CHOICE!
The US Environmental Protection Agency declared that geothermal systems are the most energy-efficient, environmentally clean, and cost effective space conditioning system available.
(EPA report 430-R-004 “Space Conditioning: The Next Frontier”)